Grab a cold beer and please have a read our terms and conditions below.
Thirty Six Brewlab Pte Ltd (UEN: 200605463) is a fully licensed and accredited entity.
- By booking a tour with Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse you are accepting these Terms and Conditions as a binding contract without alteration. The booking person or agent is responsible for conveying these terms to all parties partaking in the event.
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse reserves the right to update or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, and it is the client’s responsibility to be familiar with them.
- The latest Terms and Conditions can always be found on the Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse website thirtysix.sg and will supersede any previous versions.
- ‘Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Thirty Six Brewlab Pte Ltd.
- ‘Guest’ means a person aged 18 years or over who has booked and paid for a tour.
PRICING, PAYMENT and DEPOSITS
- Full payment is required in full at the time of booking. Payment will be accepted by our online booking system.
- Bookings are not deemed final until a receipt has been issued by us.
- All prices are quoted in Singapore dollars (SGD) and include GST.
- All prices on our website supersede all prices previously advertised.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, increase or decrease advertised prices for our tours.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and are only valid for the booked tour unless given express written consent by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse.
- Any Thirty Six Brewlab Gift Vouchers can be used to pay (or part pay) for any of our tours and are not valid with any other special offer, packages, charters or custom tours, nor are they applicable for any discounted items on our website or in-venue menu.
- We reserve the right to change the price and itinerary of tours between when the gift voucher is purchased and when the voucher is redeemed.
- We will email you an e-Voucher with a unique code and any special message you include when you purchase the voucher. The unique code can then be used by the recipient as payment when they book themselves a tour online.
- Gift vouchers will not be replaced or refunded if lost or redeemed by someone other than the intended recipient so PROTECT YOUR VOUCHER CODE.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased and redeemed online through our booking system. Enter the voucher code during checkout.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- Gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds, however name changes or regifting is allowed with no fee.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY GUEST
- If you need to cancel your tour for any reason please notify Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse as soon as possible by phone (6239 0350) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do offer refunds for cancellation of brewery tours. In any instance of cancellation, speak to us first. Alternatively you can email us to change the name on the tour and gift it to someone else (or make them pay you back) – this way it doesn’t go to waste and a friend or family member can go in your place.
- Our booking date change policy is as follows:
- between 0 (day of tour) and 7 days before the tour: $20 per person transfer fee
- 7 days or more before the tour: no transfer fee
- Custom tours are transferable only with express written permission with Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY US
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse reserve the right to change or cancel tours due to operating requirements or circumstances beyond our control.
- We operate tours in working breweries however we cannot guarantee that all elements of the brewing process will be operating at the time of the tour.
- All our tours require a minimum of two (2) or four (4) guests to commence, depending on the specific itinerary. If the minimum number is not reached, we reserve the right to change or cancel any bookings.
- If we cancel a tour we will endeavour to do one of the following:
- re-book you for another date or tour (subject to availability)
- transfer your booking to another person
- refund your payment
Refunds will not be issued except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or as agreed in writing by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse.
- Who pays your refund depends upon whether you made your booking directly through Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse or through a booking agent re-selling our tours:
- if the ticket or voucher was booked through a Booking Agent, the person who made the booking will be issued with a refund voucher for redemption with the Booking Agent
- if the ticket was bought directly from Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse then we will reimburse the person who made the booking for the cost of the ticket(s).
LAST MINUTE DEALS
- From time to time discounted tours may be offered by us as last minute deals.
- The number of places on discounted tours is subject to availability.
- Any discount does not apply to existing bookings and cannot be used with any other discounts.
- Prices are per person per tour and are subject to availability. Discount applies to selected tours only.
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse reserve the right to discontinue the promotion at any time without notice.
Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse welcomes guests with special needs or disabilities. However, guests are required to advise us in advance of any physical, medical or other special requirements as not all areas of the tour may have the required facilities or access.
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse is required to follow all Singaporean government protocols with regards to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. As such, all guests are required to provide proof of full vaccination, follow safe-entry requirements, and wear a mask throughout the entirety of the brewery tour. As this is a continually updating situation, for fully up-to-date Covid-19 protocols with regards to our brewery tours, please call us on 6239 0350.
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse operate tours in working breweries and due to occupational health and safety requirements, we require all guests to wear closed shoes on all our tours.
- If you wear sandals or thongs (flip-flops) as you may not be allowed on the brewery floor.
- By booking with us you acknowledge that participation in all our tours involves inherent risks that may not be present in other less demanding tours.
- These risks include, without limitation, the possibility of injury or death, psychological trauma, loss or damage to property, inconvenience and discomfort.
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse strongly recommends that you do not drive after one of our brewery tours. We accept no responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours terminate, and encourage you to take public transportation / private car hire.
SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse does not condone excessive or binge drinking. We promote responsible drinking of alcohol. Drink better beer, not more beer.
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse’ focus is beer education and appreciation and do not operate “pub crawls”.
- Guests must at all times abide by Singapore laws regarding lawful drinking practices.
- Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated.
- It is your responsibility to carry a valid passport, drivers licence, proof of age card, or other suitable form of identification for entry to the brewery tour.
- Any guest who consumes, or is suspected of consuming, alcohol in a non-licensed area can be removed from the tour. They will not be entitled to any refund.
- You are responsible for your own behaviour.
- Uncontrollable and disruptive drunken behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Any person deemed unruly or disruptive can be removed from the tour and will not be entitled to any refund.
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse reserves the right to refuse entry to the tour with no entitlement to partial or full refund if any guest is deemed intoxicated.
- Any legal action (including fines) taken against a person on the tour, or against Thirty Six because of the actions of a guest, will be the sole responsibility of that person or persons.
- Guests are responsible for any damage they cause during the tour to property of Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse or any breweries or businesses we visit.
- A minimum fee of $400 will apply to any damage to, or spillage on, any vehicle owned or operated by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card without authorisation from you to cover the costs for any damage incurred by you or by guests you booked.
- Smoking is not permitted in our brewery or venue.
- We are not responsible for the conduct of third party operators, venues, or suppliers.
AUTHORITY OF THE TOUR LEADER
- At all times the decision of the Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse tour leader or representative will be final on all matters likely to affect the safety and well-being of the tour.
- This includes any decision that the tour leader makes about the ongoing participation of a guest on the tour or certain activities that comprise part of the tour.
- This includes any person, in the opinion of the tour leader, who is affected by alcohol or other drugs (whether prescribed by a medical practitioner or otherwise).
- If a guest fails to comply with a decision made by the tour leader, or interferes with the well-being of the group, then the tour leader reserves the right to terminate this contract and order the guest to leave the tour immediately, with no right of refund.
- The matter may be also reported to the Singapore Police if deemed necessary by the Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse tour leader or representative.
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse are not responsible for any costs incurred once a guest is removed from a tour.
TIMING & ITINERARY
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse will always do their best to contact you by mobile phone if you are late or missing part of the tour.
- However, we accept no responsibility for, and provide no refund for, guests who miss any part of the tour for any reason.
- We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary without notice before, on, or during the tour as circumstances dictate. We will endeavour to communicate any significant changes in a timely manner but are not liable for any changes and are not required to offer any refunds as a result of any change.
- You agree that Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse may use images or video of you taken during the tour without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes only, through whatever medium it chooses.
- This may include, but is not limited to, posting images to social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram, other online advertising, as well as for use in print media such as flyers, brochures and posters.
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse will need to collect information from you, some of which may be of a personal nature, in order to provide a service.
- By booking with Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse you implicitly agree to receive our newsletter; you have the ability to unsubscribe at any time you desire.
- The information may be disclosed to, or collected on our behalf by our service providers to enable the services to be provided, but will not be used by them for any other purpose.
- Email addresses may be shared with a third party (TripAdvisor) for the sole purpose of collecting guest reviews. Their policy states: TripAdvisor will only use these addresses for Review Express emails, and our systems will ensure guests don’t receive redundant requests. If you would like Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse NOT to share your email address, please inform us at the end of your tour.
- All content featured or displayed on the site is owned by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse.
- You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or work contained on the site.
- Except as authorised under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the site.
- For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the site.
GUEST RELEASE & THIRTY SIX BREWLAB & SMOKEHOUSE LIABILITY
- Each guest releases Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse, its employees and agents from liability or loss or injury to the client from any cause, and whether due to the negligence of Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse or any other person.
- Each guest releases Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse from all sums of money, accounts, claims, actions, proceedings, demands and expenses which the client at any time may have against Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse for or by reason or in respect of any act, cause, matter or thing.
- Each guest indemnifies Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse against:
- all losses incurred by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse,
- all liabilities incurred by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse; and
- all costs actually payable by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse to its own legal representatives (whether or not under a costs agreement) and other expenses incurred by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal); arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with any act or omission of the client.
BOOKING AGENT’S LIABILITY
- If a Booking Agent sells any tickets or vouchers on behalf of Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse, the Booking Agent indemnifies Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse against:
- all losses incurred by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse,
- all liabilities incurred by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse,
- all costs actually payable by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse to its own legal representatives (whether or not under a costs agreement) and other expenses incurred by Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal); arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with any acts or omissions of the Booking Agent.
THIRTY SIX BREWLAB & SMOKEHOUSE DISCRETION
- Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse may use its absolute discretion in exercising any of the rights granted to it pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The laws of Singapore govern these Standard Terms and Conditions. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.